1. The Information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about Nerudia.
2. The Information contained on this website ('the Information') which shall include, without limitation, information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, audio webcasts, video interviews, transcripts, presentations and other financial information, does not constitute advice or an offer to sell or deal in any securities and must not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Past performance is no guide to future performance and persons needing advice should consult an independent financial adviser.
3. Unless otherwise specified, this website is directed solely at those who access this website from the UK. Nerudia makes no representation that any product or service referred to in the materials on this website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. The release, publication or distribution of documents on this website in jurisdictions other than the UK may be restricted by law and therefore persons in a jurisdiction other than the UK into which such documents are released, published, distributed or otherwise accessible should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions.
4. Nerudia has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. The Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. To the extent permitted by law, Nerudia disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded.
5. Nerudia shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the Information.
6. Nerudia does not represent that the Information is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete. In particular, the information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, audio webcasts, video interviews, transcripts and presentations and financial information should not be deemed correct or current except as of the date of issue. Nerudia shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the Information and does not, does not intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct Information.
7. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of Nerudia. When you activate any of these you will leave the Nerudia website and Nerudia has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
8. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Nerudia or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
1. the material may be used for non-commercial purposes;
2. the copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material; and
3. The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Nerudia or by other third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).